Joaquim Martin Freixa
Sept. 2006 – Today On September 2006 I have set my own business with the mission of taking care of small spanish wineries. Since then I am taking care of their exports and marketing, but also I’m helping to produce there the best possible wines.
2000 – 2006 General Manager of the Penedes winery Masia Sague. 1998 – 2000 Export Area Manager of the Penedes winery Vallformosa. 1995 – 1998 Export Manager of the italian winery Cantina Levorato. 1994 – 1988 I did my degree in Economics in the University of Barcelona.
About me and my life
- My family and old friends call me Joaquim (pronounced Joakim).
- Most of the friends call me Quim (pronounced Kim) the abbreviation of my name in Catalunya.
- I was born in Barcelona the 13th april of 1968.
- I live since 2002 in Mas den Serra, located 3 minutes away from Sitges, a charming village in the seaside, 40 kms in the south from Barcelona.
- I'm married to Alexandra Haimberger. Alexandra is originaly from Vienna (Austria), but moved to Spain a lot of years ago.